Bernie Navarro Appointed to Miami Dade College's Board of Trustees
Florida Governor, Rick Scott, appointed Bernie Navarro a mortgage investment banker to the Miami Dade College’s Board of Trustees.
Navarro replaced Marielena A. Villamil whose term ended.
Navarro is president of Benworth Capital Partners. Leading numerous professional organizations in the past, including the Latin Builders Association, the Board viewed Navarro as a strong candidate.
The Board is is made up of leaders in the community who represent the nations largest institution of higher education.
More Briefing Articles
- Association of Government Accountants Scholarships
- Graduation Rally Held For Upcoming MDC Graduates
- MDC Alumni Awarded For Excellence in Theatrical Design and Technology
- MDC Students Picked To Travel To Brazil In The Summer
- MDC Students Win Top Honors at 25th Annual FFEA State Conference
- MDC Students Win Top Interior Design Awards
- MDC’s Medical Campus To Host Active Shooter Workshop
- MDC’s School of Education Hosts Masters Degree Fair
- Nicole Roman The Newman Civic Fellow
- Westway Electric Supply $1,000 Scholarship
- Wolfson Campus Holds STEM Video Series