MDC’s Medical Campus To Host Active Shooter Workshop
Miami Dade College Medical Campus will host the Situational Awareness: Active Shooter Training workshop on April 8th at 11:30am in Room 2121.
This workshop is open to faculty and staff only.
The purpose is to provide information to campus personnel on what to do when a shooter is inside or outside a building and when a shooter enters an office.
This workshop will allow all campus personnel to walk away with a sense of awareness, confidence and empowerment.
MDC’s Medical Campus is located at 950 NW 20th Street.
Those who are interested in attending can register online at http://tinyurl.com/mcservice, enter your MDC login information to continue.
More Briefing Articles
- Association of Government Accountants Scholarships
- Bernie Navarro Appointed to Miami Dade College's Board of Trustees
- Graduation Rally Held For Upcoming MDC Graduates
- MDC Alumni Awarded For Excellence in Theatrical Design and Technology
- MDC Students Picked To Travel To Brazil In The Summer
- MDC Students Win Top Honors at 25th Annual FFEA State Conference
- MDC Students Win Top Interior Design Awards
- MDC’s School of Education Hosts Masters Degree Fair
- Nicole Roman The Newman Civic Fellow
- Westway Electric Supply $1,000 Scholarship
- Wolfson Campus Holds STEM Video Series