Wolfson Campus Holds STEM Video Series
The Wolfson Campus STEM Department is kicking-off its video series for students pursuing careers in science and mathematics.
It is a series of seven to eight events held periodically throughout the fall, spring, and summer terms and the videos range from the functions of the human body to the origins of chemical elements.
The video series is also supplemented with seminars and lectures from researchers and professionals within the STEM field.
“These events are held to expose students to different areas of STEM,” said Monica Minchala, director of the college’s STEM First Year Experience program. “The videos supplement what they are learning in the classroom.”
The events are free of charge to all students and held on Wednesdays beginning April 9th at noon in the Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave., Chapman Conference Center building 3 second floor.
More Briefing Articles
- Association of Government Accountants Scholarships
- Bernie Navarro Appointed to Miami Dade College's Board of Trustees
- Graduation Rally Held For Upcoming MDC Graduates
- MDC Alumni Awarded For Excellence in Theatrical Design and Technology
- MDC Students Picked To Travel To Brazil In The Summer
- MDC Students Win Top Honors at 25th Annual FFEA State Conference
- MDC Students Win Top Interior Design Awards
- MDC’s Medical Campus To Host Active Shooter Workshop
- MDC’s School of Education Hosts Masters Degree Fair
- Nicole Roman The Newman Civic Fellow
- Westway Electric Supply $1,000 Scholarship