Members of the Student Government Associations at Miami Dade College’s eight campuses traveled to Tallahassee to push for legislative issues that would benefit them and other community colleges throughout Florida.
- Piano Man:Piano player Juancho Valencia, also known as El Sargento Remolacha, of the Colombian band, Puerto Candelaria, concentrates as he directs the bands musical number. ANGELA DELGADO \ THE REPORTER.
- Modern Drummer: Rafael Sangiovanni, drummer of the local act My Deer, drives the rhythm at the Heineken TransAtlantic Festival on April 10 at the North Beach Bandshell on Miami Beach. ANGELA DELGADO \ THE REPORTER .
Child's Play: A dance presentation is performed by two children at the Day of the Young Child on April 11 at Homestead Campus. CLARA HERNANDEZ \ THE REPORTER
- Sound Check: Vibraphonist Christos Rafalides reherses with the band at the latest Jazz at Wolfson Presents event on April 8 at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus Auditorium. ANGELA DELGADO \ THE REPORTER
- Fielding Questions:Victoria Hernandez, Governmental Relations Director and Head Lobbyist for the College, responds to a question from a student during a briefing session in the lobby of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott upon the group's arrival in Tallahassee. TOMÁS MONZÓN\THE REPORTER
- Black Ink Exhibit at Hialeah
- Civic Chorale Of Greater Miami To Host Concert
- Cuban Art To Be Displayed At Freedom Tower
- Freedom Tower To Be Lit Blue To Support Amigo For Kids
- Fundraising Art Event Savors Cuban Cuisine
- Kendall Campus To Hold Recital
- New York Times Columnist To Hold Talk At Wolfson
- Reporter Alumna Lands Internship At CBS in Washington D.C.
- Scholarship For Hi Tides Alumni
- Wolfson Archives To Show The Fontainebleau on Film