Miami Dade College Homepage > Veteran Student Information > Forms

Important Forms


Image of support our troops yellow ribbon
  • VA 22-1990 Form – First time applicants will use this form to apply for educational assistance under Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 and VEAP.
  • VA 22-1995 Form – Use this form when changing attending educational institutions and/or academic programs.
  • VA 22-1990e Form – Transfer of Entitlement: Use this form to transfer entitlement to a dependent.

Request for Benefits


  • VA 22-5490 Form– Applicant for Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance: Use this form if you are a dependent (using a parent or spouse’s benefits) and this is your first time using your educational benefits.
  • VA 22-5495 Form – Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance: Use this form if you are a dependent and have used VA educational benefits at another school or if you are changing your academic program.

Miami Dade College

Miami Dade College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate and baccalaureate degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Miami Dade College.
Miami Dade College is an equal access/equal opportunity institution which does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, marital status, age, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran’s status, ethnicity, pregnancy, sexual orientation or genetic information. Additional information may be obtained by contacting the
Office of Equal Opportunity Programs/ADA Coordinator/Title IX Coordinator, at 305.237.2577.