Enrollment in the program is limited. Meeting the admissions requirements does not guarantee program acceptance and/or enrollment. For this reason, the criteria below are utilized to determine which applicants will be admitted. Please note that there is no waiting list.
- Successfully complete a First Responder Course or equivalent (copy must be submitted with application)
- Hold a current BLS CPR Card (copy must be submitted with application)
- Have acceptable CPT scores or appropriate exemption status.
- Submit a completed Student Health Record (completed health record must be submitted with application)
- Provide proof of medical insurance (copy of card or signed waiver)
- Successfully completion of the criminal background check through the School of Justice at the North Campus