– Visit the New Student Center and meet with an academic advisor at the Medical Campus Room 1113 to obtain information on how to apply for the Physician Assistant Program. If you live out of state and are unable to come in person, please email email@example.com.
- Application to Miami Dade College – If you haven’t taken a class at MDC previously or haven’t taken a class in the last 12 months, then applicants must apply to MDC for admission or readmission. (MDC student number is required to complete the PA program application.) Miami Dade College’s online application makes it quick and easy to apply. Application Fee: $30.00. Complete the online application at: https://sisvsr.mdc.edu/admission2/menu15.aspx.(NOTE: This is not the application to the MDC PA program)
- Submit your high school and college and university transcript to Miami Dade College Attention: Transcript Processing Services, 11011 SW 104th street, Room 3113. Miami, FL 33176
Foreign transcripts: Students with foreign high school and/or college/university transcripts must bring all final, official, academic documents to the Medical Campus Admissions Office.
Submit all official transcripts showing all courses taken at institutions of higher education and highest degree earned. If the transcripts are from institutions outside of the United States, it is the responsibility of the applicant to submit the following additional documentation prepared and certified by an approved foreign credential agency (a list of approved agencies can be found online at www.NACES.org:
Pay the PA program application fee of $25.00 (page 10 of the application packet). You must submit receipt of payment with the PA program application packet.
- English translation of transcripts, if the original official transcripts are not in English
- Degree equivalency statement
- Course-by-course evaluation of transcripts showing equivalencies as well as grades of all courses
Submit application to the Miami Dade PA Program in person or by mail:
Physician Assistant Program Miami Dade College, Medical Center Campus
950 NW 20th Street, Suite 2204 Building #2 Miami, FL 33127 Phone: (305) 237-4103
NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE:
The PA program will be changing the application deadline starting with the 2016 application cycle.
The is November 15th of each year.
Prior to submitting an application to the PA program, students must verify completion of prerequisite courses with an Academic Advisor at the Medical Campus. All pre-requisite courses must be completed by the semester prior to the application deadline. (i.e. Summer semester of the year applying)
If you have any questions related to the information provided, email firstname.lastname@example.org