The Success Center offers free multidimensional academic support to students enrolled at the Medical Campus. We provide a safe, accessible, supportive, and respectful environment designed to enable students to empower themselves to achieve their academic goals.
The Success Center provides the following services:
- Full time and part time paraprofessional as well as peer Tutors Computer assisted tutoring programs
- Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Power Point and Excel for classroom assignments
- Printers and copying machines
- Group and quiet study areas
- Internet access
- Faculty directed remediation