Each zipped archive download contains files of the logos in EPS and JPG formats. Please make sure to double click (right-click for Internet Explorer 9 and above) to start the download process. Double click on the downloaded archives to view its content if it does not happen automatically.
The main purpose of the College logo is to facilitate recognition of Miami Dade College. Its effectiveness depends on consistent application and frequent use. The College/campus logo is the primary identification of the College and the campuses and must be the prime identification on all print, broadcast and Web materials.
Every time the logo appears, the appropriate campus identification must appear as well. Please note that the logo that represents the entire College simply has the college name with no subordinate designation. The Foundation, however, does have a subordinate designation (Foundation, Inc.).
The Miami Dade College logo consists of these basic graphic components:
1. the MDC symbol
2. the College name (Miami Dade College)
3. one of the eight entities:
• North Campus
• Kendall Campus
• Wolfson Campus
• Medical Campus
• Homestead Campus
• InterAmerican Campus
• Hialeah Campus
Note: District administration will use the Miami Dade College logo solely (no additional entity should be listed).
Whenever possible, use the square format no smaller than a width of one inch and the horizontal logotype no smaller than two inches.
There are specific collegewide publications, in addition to materials generated by District, that sometimes may only use the MDC symbol, for example, the College catalog. Permission to delete the campus or Foundation, Inc. designation must be secured from the District Office of Marketing Communications.
No other designation may be added to the College logo such as the name of an academic department, athletic symbol or program title.
Permission must be secured from the District Office of Marketing Communications prior to releasing the College logo to an outside entity.
• The College logo may not be altered in any way, including typeface.
• The College logo may not be redrawn or clipped from another brochure for reproduction.
• Never reverse the College logo because fine type will fill in.
• The College logo is never screened.
• The College logo is never italicized.
• Typefaces may not be substituted.
• The College logo is never contained within a border or shape of any kind.
• The College symbol should not be used as a decorative border device.
• The College logo may be printed in any one color that matches the material being printed; however, this applies only when the College logo is going to be printed in one color. Whenever using two colors for the logo, the only two colors that may be used are PMS 286 Blue (or the equivalent in RGB or CMYK) and PMS 431 Gray (or the equivalent in RGB or CMYK). Use of more than two colors on the College logo is strictly prohibited.
Use the appropriate College logo on all College material, whether it is print, broadcast or Web.
Copyright © Miami Dade College • 300 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33132-2204 • 305-237-8888
Miami Dade College is an equal access/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, marital status, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status,
sexual orientation, or genetic information. Contact the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs/ADA Coordinator, at 305.237.2577 for information.