||Academic Resource Lab Policies and Procedures
- Computer Courtyards and Labs resources are limited to M-DC students and individuals affiliated with the College
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the Computer Courtyards and Labs
- Cellular phones and audible beepers must be in the silence/off mode
- All personal property brought into the Lab is the sole responsibility of the owner
- Telephone usage at the front desk is limited to College personnel
- Students are responsible for clearing their work area before leaving the Lab
- The Lab have been designed to provide a quiet, productive work atmosphere. Any disruptive individual will be asked to leave and may be prohibited from further use of the facilities
- Computer seating space and certain course resources are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The staff reserves the right to limit student time when others are waiting
- Students must make every effort to care for, and appropriately use, the equipment as stated in Policy VII-I-Use of Computing and On-line Resources
- Students may not install any non-academic software on computers at any time. All student work must be saved to an external source; no work should be saved on the hard drive or network drive because all files saved to these drives will be erased
- Unauthorized duplication of copyrighted material is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action by the College. No children are allowed in the lab.
Carrie P. Meek Entrepreneurial Education Center
6300 NW 7th Avenue
Miami, Fl 33150
The Carrie P. Meek Entrepreneurial Education Center is conveniently located right off I-95, on Northwest 7th Avenue and 63rd Street. The Center is easily reached by taking the NW 62nd Street exit off I-95. Upon exiting I-95, travel West on 62nd Street to Northwest 7th Avenue. Make a right-hand turn onto Northwest 7th Avenue and travel one block to 63rd Street. The Center is located on the left-hand side of Northwest 7th Avenue.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. to 7 p. m.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
During peak registration, we also offer extended hours to meet the needs of our students.