Grant resource information is constantly evolving and changing. What was considered a good source of information yesterday might not be as relevant or useful for a grant you are seeking today. In order for our grant resources to be among the best available, the information must be constantly validated and updated. This is where you come in: As you test our resources, please notify us if you come across information you feel is no longer relevant. And always feel free to suggest additional links and resources.
Found a Grant? Here is your next step.
North Campus Grant Application Procedures:
1. Before applying for a grant, secure your supervisorís approval.
2. If the proposal will involve another department, obtain the approval of the supervisor of that department.
3. Once all appropriate supervisors have approved, draft a one-page summary of the idea and funding source. Indicate on the summary the names and dates of approvals obtained.
4. Submit the one-page summary to the North Campus Dean for Administration, with copies to the appropriate Supervisors, Chairs and Dean (if other than Dean for Administration).
5. The North Campus Dean for Administration is responsible for obtaining approvals of all North Campus grant proposals. Once a determination is made, you will be informed of the appropriate course of action to follow.
6. If your grant idea is approved, consult MDC Procedure 3091 and accompanying documents. Good luck on your proposal!
7. If your grant idea is not approved, go back to the grant resource website and find another idea!
This project is still in development. Additions, changes and suggestions are welcome and should be sent to Theo Karantsalis, Assistant Library Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, (305)237-1005.
Miami Dade College North Campus
11380 N.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33167
Room 2101 (Building 2000, First Floor)