Kendall Campus VITA/Single Stop
VITA Offers Free Tax Assistance
Miami Dade College’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program Offers Free Tax Assistance for Low-income Taxpayers
Dates and Times
February 6th – April 12th
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.||Room 2120|
The event kicks-off on Tuesday, February 6th.
Items You Need to Bring
- Social security card and the social security cards of any dependents to be claims.
- Picture ID (Driver’s License) and medical insurance card or form 1095-A, B or C
- W-2 earnings statement (interest, dividends, etc.)
- 1099 MISC (for self-employed individuals only)
- 1099 INT (interest income)
- Any documents pertaining to expenses to be claimed (cancelled checks for direct deposit of refund or payments, receipts, and prior year tax returns etc…)
- All documents must be originals and not copies.
LocationKendall Campus --VITA/Single Stop
11011 SW 104th Street
Miami, FL 33176
Prof. (Laura) Hoa N. Burrows
Walk-ins, firsts come, first served:
P: (305) 237-2502
School of Business:
P: (305) 237-2375
- E-File - Electronic filing available in all locations
- Taxpayers must arrive at the site one hour before closing to be served.
Assistance is available in English and Spanish
Volunteer tax assistants will prepare:
- Form 1040EZ.
- Form 1040A with Schedule 1,2,3 and IEC.
- Form 1040 with Schedule A, B, C-EZ, D, EIC, R and SE.
- Form 1040V.
- Form 1040 ES.
- Form 2441 (Child and Dependent Care Credit).
- Form 8812 (Additional Child Tax Credit).
- Form 8863 (Education Credits).
- Earned Income Credit.