School of Business and the Internal Revenue Service present 2016 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
A free service designed to help prepare Individual Income Tax returns for community residents.
Dates and Times
Regular Hours - Walk-ins:
February 2nd – April 18th, 2016
|Monday - Thursday
||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Items You Need to Bring
- Proof of insurance coverage (form 1095 A or B or C)
- Prior year tax returns
- Must bring photo identification
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Social Security Cards originals for taxpayers, your spouse and dependents
- Birth Dates for primary, secondary and dependents on the tax return
- Current year’s tax package if you received one
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns if available
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit (bring blank check)
- Other relevant information about income and expenses
- Total Paid for Day Care
- Day Care providers Identifying number
North Campus VITA/ Single Stop
11380 N.W. 27th Avenue
Miami, FL 33167-3418
Building 3, Room 3101
Driving Directions to North Campus
P: (305) 237-1199
Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and Creole.