Wolfson Campus VITA/Single Stop
MDC's Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program offers free help for Student and Low-income tax aplicants
A free service designed to help prepare Individual Income Tax returns for community residents.
Dates and Times
February 6th – April 12th
|Monday - Thursday||11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Room 4102|
The event kicks-off on Tuesday, February 6th.
Items You Need to Bring
- Proof of insurance coverage (form 1095 A or B or C).
- Prior year tax returns.
- Social security card and the social security cards of any dependents to be claimed.
- Picture I.D.
- W-2 earnings statement. (Interest, dividents, etc.)
- 1099 MISC (for self-employed individuals only)
LocationWolfson Campus VITA/ Single Stop
300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132
Maria de las Nieves Hernandez
P: (305) 237-3151
- E-File - Electronic filing available in all locations
Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
Volunteer Tax Assistors Will Prepare
- Form 1040EZ
- Form 1040A with Sch. 1,2,3
- Form 1040 with Sch. A,B, Limited C-EZ, EIC,R & SE
- Form 1040V
- Form 1040 ES
- Form 2441 (Child and Dependant CareCredit)
- Form 8812 (Additional Child Tax Credit)
- Form 8863 (Education Credits)
- Earned Income Credit