The Duplicating Center provides services for the Wolfson Campus Administrators, Faculty and Staff by reproducing classroom handouts, tests, flyers, memos and other documents required by the campus. All requests are done on 8.5 X 11 or 8.5 X 14, 20 lb paper; or the requestor can supply special stocks. Some of our services include: color copies, while you wait copies, quicker turnaround times and tape binding. See our new Duplicating Guidelines for more details. All test and classroom handouts have priorities. All copyrighted materials must follow the copyright guidelines.
The Wolfson Campus Duplicating Center is to provide high quality printing services, completed in a timely and accurate manner, for the students, faculty, and staff, in support of the Miami Dade College mission.
- All job requests – 50 copies per original in White paper only (maximum of 5 originals).
- NOTE: If you cannot wait for copies, your duplicating job must be submitted as “Regular” request.
- ALL JOBS WILL BE PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PAPER UNLESS OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED BY YOUR DEAN OR AREA HEADS
- NOTE: All color copy requests MUST be signed off by the Deans or Divisional Area Heads of each department or the Campus President’s Office.
- There will be a charge of $0.07 cents per color copy. A Budget Transfer and/or a Journal Entry will be expected in order reimburse our account (W63381) for all color copies made.
- ONE DAY: All job requests from one (1) to fifty (50) originals, twenty-one (21) to fifty (50) copies per original.
- ONE AND HALF DAYS: All job requests from one (1) to fifty (50) originals, fifty-one (51) to one hundred (100) copies per original.
- TWO DAYS: All job requests from one (1) to fifty (50) originals, one hundred (100) to two hundred (200) copies per original.
- FIVE TO TEN WORKING DAYS: All job requests from twenty-five (25) to fifty (50) originals, two hundred and one (201) to three hundred (300) copies per original.
- TEN WORKING DAYS OR MORE: All job requests from fifty (50) originals to one hundred (100+) or more originals, three hundred and one (301+) or more copies per original. This is considered a special job request and it requires the Dean for Administration’s approval.
NOTE: The above DOES NOT APPLY TO TEST MATERIALS. All test requests have priority over all other work. A Job Request Form for regular job request must accompany every job.
- The Duplicating Department only stocks twenty (20) pound bond paper in 8 ½ x 11”, and 11 x 17”. 8 ½ x 14” twenty (20) pound bond paper is available only in White.
- Color paper is also available in the following colors: White, Blue, Canary (Yellow), Green, Orchid, Ivory (light tan), Salmon (light orange) Pink and Gold.
- All other special stock needed must be purchased by the department making the request and must meet with all requirements of the Duplicating Department copiers.
- All originals must be in good condition, clear and easy to read. Dark lettering reproduces better. (Use white paper for originals for higher copy quality).
- When copying from books, trim dark edges and tape on to a clean sheet. This prevents copier breakdowns. Originals with large dark areas (half a sheet or more) cannot be accepted for copying.
- NOTE: ONLY ONE CHAPTER PER BOOK IS ALLOWED TO BE PHOTOCOPIED. NO MORE COPYING OF ENTIRE BOOKS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- When submitting test materials, place originals in a sealed envelope and attach the Work Request Form with a paper clip to the outside.
- All Job Requests Forms requesting over 1000 copies MUST have a Department Head.
- All flyers, brochures, invitations, programs, class schedules or any other type of material related to promotion or advertisement must be approved by the Campus President or designee.
- Copies of photographs will produce a poor quality print. Please work with the Public Affairs Department to produce the best possible original for reproduction.
Copyright material will be closely screened by the Duplicating Department. All federal, local, and Miami Dade College copyright rules will be followed explicitly. Please see attached copyright guidelines for further information.
If you have any comments or ideas that will help us improve our services, please stop by and see us, drop a note, or send e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gerry Guarch, the Director of Campus Support Services at 305-237-3226.