Location / Map
The ACCESS - MEED Program administrative office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Miami at street-level between transportation drop-off points and steps from rail transportation at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus. We welcome visitors to our fully accessible facilities. We are open Monday through Thursday, 7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. If you would like to arrange a visit please call our receptionist at (305) 237-3397.
300 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Room 1180
Miami, FL 33132
Click this link to view larger map and for directions
- Exit Metrorail at Government Center and take the Metromover (Inner or Outer Loop) to College/Bayside Station or College North Station.
From the North:
- Take I-95 South and exit right onto NW 8th Street.
- Go straight to 5th Street.
- Go seven blocks to NE 2nd Ave.
From the South:
- Take US 1 to I-95 North and exit right onto NW 2nd Street.
- Go north two blocks to NW 5th Street and turn right.
- Go east six blocks to NE 2nd Avenue and turn right.
From the East:
- Take MacArthur Causeway West and exit onto Biscayne Boulevard.
- Go south eight blocks and turn right on NE 3rd Street.
From the West:
- Take SR 836 East and exit onto I-395.
- Exit right onto NE 2nd Avenue.
- Go south eight blocks.