This page includes best practices, examples of non-biased survey items, submission process, and other related resources.
MDC Prepared Resources
The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Survey Methods for Educators guides that describe how to:
- Part 1 - Develop and adapt surveys
- Part 2 - Select a sample of potential respondents and administer surveys
- Part 3 - Analyze and report survey data
Read all three guides at the Regional Educational Laboratory Program site
- Creative & Practical Writing Tips
- How to Embed Video in Your Survey [private]
- How To Write a Survey or Questionnaire
- Survey Design Best Practices for Customer Feedback
- Survey Design Best Practices Webinar [private]
- 5 Questions to Ask for Survey Success [private]
- 5 Tips for Creating Better Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Submit your survey for review and feedback via the IE Service Request form.