- Financial assistance for tuition, text books and more
- Academic and career counseling
- Dedicated tutors available year-round to help with academic skills
- Assistance with College Application Process / financial aid forms
- Cultural field trips (visits to museums, national monuments, etc.)
- Summer Jump Start program
- Workshops on how to be successful in college
- Bus passes and gas cards.
To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in first year of college (not yet completed 24 college credits).
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be eligible to receive federal student aid
- Must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Be a current or former participant of a Migrant Education Program in public school
- Have a family member who is a current or former seasonal or migrant agricultural farmworker (employment verification required)
- Have graduated from a High School Equivalency Program (HEP) within the last 2 years
- Be enrolled in a workforce program for migrant or seasonal farmworkers
How to Enroll
To enroll, print the CAMP application, complete the form and report to the following location with your completed document:
Note: Individuals with disabilities as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act who need assistance completing this form, please contact the nearest ACCESS department.
- Miami Dade College, Homestead Campus
- 500 College Terrace room D203-3
- Homestead, FL 33030