As part of our action plan, we have enacted several college-wide protocols:
Activated an Enhanced Cleaning Protocol (ECP).
- Required twice daily cleaning and disinfecting with and industrial-grade germicidal product in all areas of campus buildings.
- Cleaning high traffic surfaces frequently touched by hands, including:
- Doorknobs, door frames and other frequently touched areas on the door
- Light switches and elevator buttons
- Tables, chairs, and counter tops
- Water fountains
Deploying hand sanitation stations:
Stations will be located at main entrances and key high traffic locations on all campuses in the near future.
Augmented Campus Services by selecting specialized vendors:
Facilities Management has already identified outside vendors in the event additional cleaning actions become necessary.