Dual Enrollment Portal
- Counselors who do not have access to the shared portal or choose to use Adobe Sign, can utilize this form to refer students.
- Instructions for using the Adobe Sign Platform
Demonstration of College Readiness for Dual Enrollment
Beginning with the Fall 2022 semester, student eligibility requirements for initial enrollment in college credit dual enrollment courses must include meeting a 3.0 unweighted high school grade point average (GPA) and demonstrated college readiness through the assessment of communication and computation skills (i.e., traditional and alternative tests or high school courses). Secondary School Counselors can refer students for placement testing or provide evidence of college readiness through alternative tests or high school courses. Evidence of college readiness through alternative tests or high school courses can be documented and uploaded into the Dual Enrollment Shared Portal.
Approved Tests and High School Courses
Placement Test Referral
- Submit a Test Referral
- For SAS Counselors: Submit an SAS TEST Referral
Early Admissions High School Diploma Form
Dual Enrollment Resources
Subject Area Equivalency List
- 2021-2022 Dual Enrollment Course-High School Subject Area Equivalency List
- 2021-2022 Career Dual Enrollment Course-High School Subject Area Equivalency List