Become a Shark! Join MDC’s Dual Enrollment / Early Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in Miami Dade College's Dual Enrollment Program. Please review the simple 6-step process below.
Step 1: Apply for Admission and Activate Your Student Account
- Secondary School Student must apply for Dual Enrollment Admission at MDC
- Once Admissions Application for Dual Enrollment has been processed - students will receive an assigned MDC ID Number
- Activate your student account
Step 2: Provide College Placement Scores
- You must provide your SAT or ACT test scores.
- If you don't have scores from either of these tests, you would need to arrange to take the PERT or ACCUPLACER placement either at your high school or at MDC.
Step 3: Begin Adding Courses to Your Shopping Cart
- All courses taken as part of dual enrollment must be approved by your secondary school counselor
- Please work with your counselor when choosing your classes
- These classes count towards high school graduation so it is important that you select the right courses
Step 4: Secondary School Counselor Approval
Your counselor will access your shopping cart and review your course selection, verify your eligibility, and approve you for registration.
Step 5: Registration
Your assigned Miami Dade College Dual Enrollment Coordinator will verify and register you for the courses that your secondary school counselor has approved.