Florida Virtual Campus
All School for Advanced Studies counselors recommend that students use the many resources available to them through this website. Every student will need to complete a profile to have full access.
Please click on 'Create Account" to set up your profile using the link below
On July 1, 2012, four organizations with long histories of service to Florida's public colleges and universities came together to form an exciting new academic support organization: the Florida Virtual Campus (FLVC).
Section 1006.73, Florida Statutes, establishes the Florida Virtual Campus to provide access to online student and library support services, and to serve as a statewide resource and clearinghouse for technology-based public postsecondary education distance learning courses and degree programs. FLVC's services to the students, faculties, and staff of the state's public colleges and universities include:
- Support for Florida's ever-growing population of distance learners and institutions offering online courses and degrees.
- Online academic advising services to help students identify the requirements of their chosen degree.
- A variety of tools used by staff at college and university libraries to provide services to their students and faculties.
- Online access to the library holdings of all Florida public colleges and universities, including electronic resources such as full-text journals, databases, and eBooks.
- Support and training for college and university students and staff using the services of FLVC.active during this transitional period as FLVC works to expand its online resources.