Certified Ethical Hacker
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization.
- Information Gathering Techniques
- Phases of System Hacking
- Various Network Attacks
- Linux System Commands
- Evading Network Security Controls
- Wireless and IoT Hacking
- Security Administrator
- Network Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- IT Auditor
- Security Engineer
- Penetration Tester
- Commute, Travel, or Work from Home
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Purpose of CEH Credential
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Class Start Date
- 5 weeks (10/14/2019 – 11/15/2019)
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132
Room : Cybersecurity Center of the Americas (2103-06)