The Principles of Banking 3-credit course provides the knowledge and skills needed in the fast-growing retail banking industry, including cash handling and basic transactions, product and service sales, deposit accounts, US finance, operations and more.
- Define the context, structure and operations of banks
- Explain the elements of depository accounts
- Explore and explain the basics of financial planning
- Apply cross-selling techniques and explain specialized products and services
- Describe the history, growth and structure of the financial services industry
Careers in Banking include multi-faceted roles as tellers, personal bankers, loan officers, investment bankers and banking managers. Additionally, there are a wide range of opportunities for those interested in financial services and customer contact.
- ABA Universal Banker Certificate
Class Start Date for Banking
- No prerequisites required
- 03/08/2021 – 05/01/2021 (Saturdays) from 8:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Professional Development Training
MDC Wolfson Campus
300 NE Second Ave.
Miami, FL 33132