|The New Student Center is the primary place where new students (College degree-seeking Vocational or non-degree) get the right answers to their questions. We also offer a unique platform for our International students through our International Student office .We intend to accomplish this by:
- Creating an easy intake process for our vocational training and associate degree programs. Please follow our outlined steps. Our Staff is readily available to assist you.
- Establishing a continuous recruiting effort in order to increase enrollment. We have a vibrant recruiting team that shares Miami-Dade College’s vision of growth and service. “Opportunity Changes everything” and it begins with The Recruiting Team.
- Efficiently assisting our international students. Our International Student director constantly creates ways and means of making student life and a commitment to learning for this population, fun, positive and always new. We take pride in our International Student Organization (ISO).
- Providing advising and registration services to new and vocational students.
- Establishing a liaison with the Community via the One-Stop Career Centers, and providing workforce educational training programs to potential vocational students, displaced workers in collaboration with the South Florida Workforce. Miami-Dade College is a major partner within this training and employment system.
We encourage all new and prospective students to visit us at the New Student Center.
New Student Center
11380 NW 27th Avenue
Miami, Fl 33167
Building 1, Room 1173