Rollins College   Rollins College
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
(407) 646-2000
        The file below requires the Adobe Reader:
Get Adobe Reader

View the articulation agreement (PDF)  PDF Document

Rollins has, throughout its history, been a four-year, co-educational institution with a student body that is national and international in scope and a high-quality faculty dedicated to teaching.
Transfer Agreement Highlights
An articulation agreement between the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF) and the Florida State Board of Community Colleges establishes uniform conditions between both educational systems for an effective and orderly transfer process for community college students completing an Associate in Arts degree and transferring to an independent college or university in Florida. The ICUF articulation agreement guarantees that: community college Associate in Arts graduates will enter as juniors; receive 60 credits toward their baccalaureate degree, and; receive recognition for the general education core taken at the community college.
A variety of scholarships/grants are awarded annually to transfer students based on scholastic achievement, GPA, individual academic accomplishments, athletics, and extra-curricular activities. The FLORIDA RESIDENT ACCESS GRANT (FRAG) provides tuition assistance to full-time undergraduate students from Florida attending private, independent colleges and universities located in the State. Need-based scholarships/grants are also available, among them the FLORIDA STUDENT ASSISTANCE GRANT (FSAG), which provides approximately $1000 per academic year, subject to state budget appropriations. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply. Many organizations not affiliated with the University, such as local civic groups and fraternal organizations offer grants and scholarships for which many students are eligible. Students are encouraged to inquire about these potential sources of assistance by visiting the Office of Financial Aid, where updated reference materials and a computer search data base are maintained.

« First  « Previous  |  Next »  Last » Institutions by Name | Institutions by State | Institutions by Major Print this page Print this page