Explore MDC’s Partnering Colleges & Universities
MDC has formal agreements in place with more than 60 colleges and universities throughout the United States and the world. These agreements serve to support MDC graduates in the transfer process. Many agreements obtain specific benefits to MDC students including application fee waivers, scholarship incentives, 2+3 programs (i.e. Bachelors to Masters programs) and MAP’s that are specific to particular majors.
Your Home is MDC! Stay at MDC for the balance of your studies.
Visit the MDC Baccalaureate Degree Programs page for details on the growing number of programs including:
- Health Sciences
- Film, Television, & Digital Production
- AND MANY MORE….
MDC offers a number of Baccalaureate degree programs that provide a seamless transfer pathway for A.S. graduates.
Transfer-planning materials for students
- What’s Next? Contemplating Life After MDC - Wondering how to plan for “life” after MDC? This activity will help you figure it out.
- Career Assessment Analysis - An important exercise that provides information about potential careers for you and how to academically prepare yourself. This is particularly helpful if you have not engaged in any organized career exploration while at MDC.
- Transfer Planning Guide: Colleges & Universities’ Database - A guide to help you think about possible colleges and universities you may want to transfer to.
- Colleges & Universities That Meet Full Financial Need - A list of colleges and universities that meet full demonstrated financial need.
- Recommendation Request Guidelines - Suggestions for how to obtain recommendations.
- Guide to Writing Transfer Essays - A dozen sample essays from successful MDC transfer students.
- First Time Moving Out Checklist - A useful list to help you stock that off-campus apartment from top to bottom.
- Transfer Budget Planner & Sample - An Excel spreadsheet for calculating college income and expenses.