- VA 22-1990 Form – First time applicants will use this form to apply for educational assistance under Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 and VEAP.
- VA 22-1995 Form – Use this form when changing attending educational institutions and/or academic programs.
- VA 22-1990e Form – Transfer of Entitlement: Use this form to transfer entitlement to a dependent.
Request for Benefits
- Veteran Certification Request – Request to use VA educational benefits.
- Veteran's Upward Bound (VUB) – Participant application to obtain basic contact information, education level, income, and other data for eligibility assessment.
- VA 22-5490 Form – Applicant for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance: Use this form if you are a dependent (using a parent or spouse's benefits) and this is your first time using your educational benefits.
- VA 22-5495 Form – Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance: Use this form if you are a dependent and have used VA educational benefits at another school or if you are changing your academic program.
VA Work Study
Once completed, please submit the forms to email@example.com
Miami Dade College
- Out of State Waiver - Please complete the dynamic form and upload required documents
- Tuition Waiver for Combat Decoration - Once completed, please submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for an Application Fee Waiver - Once completed, please submit the form to email@example.com.
- Veteran & Military Services – Submit Forms and Documents
- Mentor/Mentee Application