School of Business and the Internal Revenue Service present the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
A FREE SERVICE designed to help prepare Individual Income Tax returns for community residents.
The VITA program has been canceled for 2020.
For the latest information and guidance issued by MDC, as well as access to useful resources and past messages, please visit www.mdc.edu/coronavirus.
Items You Need to Bring
- Social security card and the social security cards of any dependents to be claims.
- Picture ID (Driver’s License) and medical insurance card or form 1095-A, B or C
- W-2 earnings statement (interest, dividends, etc.)
- 1099 MISC (for self-employed individuals only)
- 1099 INT (interest income)
- Any documents pertaining to expenses to be claimed (cancelled checks for direct deposit of refund or payments, receipts, and prior year tax returns etc…)
- All documents must be originals and not copies.