The excellence of any educational institution is determined by the caliber of its faculty. The School of Health Sciences at Miami Dade College has many distinguished faculty members who have current clinical and classroom experience to provide students with exceptional educational opportunities in state-of-the-art facilities.
Strategically located in the heart of Miami-Dade County’s Health District, The School of Health Sciences at the Medical Campus of Miami Dade College is committed to providing life-changing opportunities for individuals looking to become a member of the health care profession. By creating, challenging, disseminating, and applying foundational knowledge in our state-of-the-art facilities, students can participate in more than 23 educational options which can place you on a fast track to an in-demand health care career.
We are committed to excellence and serve local, national, and international citizens by:
- Providing teaching and learning experiences that enhance the attainment of knowledge, health, and safe working conditions.
- Providing a multicultural diversity of faculty, staff, and students to reflect our community and culture.
- Providing state-of the-art comprehensive programs and facilities that provide a strong basis for learning. Additionally, we prepare our graduates to think critically, communicate and function in a fast changing technologically advanced environment.
- Providing extended support and care of our local communities with on-campus vision care clinic, dental hygiene clinic and a community wellness clinic. Additionally, our students benefit from our clinical partnerships with numerous local public and private healthcare institutions.
- Providing international educational experiences with a strong emphasis on positive change making opportunities beyond our borders by assisting with disaster relief efforts and annual mission trips.
- Providing engagement that develops strong associations with our students, alumni, university colleagues, industry, and community.