Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Institutional
For information regarding this assessment, please contact the Testing Department listed below.
The following are links to resources for students to prepare for the TOEFL (Institutional):
TOEFL (Institutional) Schedule:
||Examinees must be checked-in and seated by the time scheduled in order to begin the test. Examinees will then have adequate time to finish the test in a reasonable period or within the Testing Office Hours of Operation.
Auxiliary Aids and Modifications:
Under certain circumstances, arrangements for auxiliary aids and modifications are permissible. The College makes every reasonable effort to ensure equal access to educational opportunities and experiences for candidates with documented disabilities. These services can include:
- Sign language interpreters
- Adaptive or assistive technology
- Note takers
- and more
An ACCESS representative can help eligible candidates identify and arrange for accommodations that ensure success.
Instructions for Auxiliary Aids and Modifications:
- Candidate presents documentation to ACCESS department.
- ACCESS department intakes documentation.
- Accommodations are determined.
- ACCESS department informs Testing Center about candidate's accommodations.
- Candidate contacts Testing Center to schedule the test with accommodations.
- Testing Center plans for accommodated testing needs.
- Candidate tests.
||Offered at the Medical Campus for a certification program for foreign medical professionals.
||Testing fees are subject to change.
||MDC testing fees are non-refundable/non-transferable. Examinees must pick up a payment form at the Testing Center and submit it to the Bursar’s Office prior to taking an MDC fee related test. The testing fee payment can be made with cash, money order, or credit/debit card. Make sure to save the receipt for proof of payment.
MDC administers the test at: