Step 3: Schedule an Appointment
If you have already completed a TRIO EOC application, meet our eligibility requirements, and would like to connect with an expert TRIO EOC advisor, use the link below to schedule a one-on-one appointment. A TRIO EOC Advisor can assist with financial aid applications, scholarship applications, admission applications, FL Residency, career exploration, financial literacy, and more.
Documents to Bring at the First Appointment
- Social security number.
- Driver's license if applicable, or Florida ID.
- Last two years of Federal Income Tax Returns. Signed. (And spouse's, if married).
- Birth certificate. Citizenship card. Alien Registration card (if you are not a U.S. Citizen). An I-94 from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security showing immigrant status.
- If applicable:
- If renewing your FAFSA application, your FSA ID.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- The last two years of untaxed income records: Social Security Benefit, Temporary Assistance, Welfare, or Veterans Benefits records.
- Most current Bank statements.
Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Schedule an On-Campus Appointment - Padrón Campus
Schedule an On-Campus Appointment - Kendall Campus
Jacques Lemoine Fitzgerald
Recruitment Intervention Specialist