TRIO EOC Miami Services
- Help in completing applications for college admissions, testing, and financial aid.
- Guidance on secondary school re-entry or entry to a GED program.
- Career counseling and workshops.
- Academic advice.
- College pre-admission counseling.
- Specialized assistance for veterans, military affiliated members.
- Information on postsecondary education opportunities and student financial assistance.
- Information for new migrants on Education system in the United States as well as guidance on credentialing international degrees and work experience.
- Specialized assistance for homeless or foster youth.
- Education or counseling services designed to improve the financial and economic literacy of students.
An individual is eligible to participate in our program if the individual meets the following requirements:
- Is a resident of Miami-Dade County
- Is a citizen or national of the United States, a permanent resident of the United States or is in the United States for other than a temporary purpose and provides evidence from the Immigration and Naturalization Service of his or her intent to become a permanent resident.
- Is at least 19 years of age
- If younger than 19 years of age, we will address this on a case-by-case basis.