Step by Step Checklist
- Complete Admissions Application
- Download and complete Tuition Waiver for Combat Decoration
- Proof of Florida Residency OR Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Submit appropriate document to Office of Admissions & Registration
- Mail Official Transcripts (from institution to institution; no direct mailing from student accepted)
Transcript Processing Services
11011 S.W. 104 Street | Room R301
Miami, FL 33176-3393
- Take Placement Test
- New Students enrolling in AA or AA program must submit SAT/ACT scores.
- Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
- New Transfer Students who have successfully completed college-level English or Math can see a Student Success Coach/Academic Advisor directly.
- Non-English speakers must take the COMPASS/ESL exam.
- Students enrolling in vocational courses or programs must take the TABE exam
- Meet with an advisor & register for classes
- Obtain Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or My Academic Plan (MAP)
Please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for information regarding your military benefits
Required documents in order to be certified:
VA Application (22-1990 / 22-1995 / 28-1905 / 22-1990e / 22-5490 / 22-5495)
Certificate of Eligibility (COE) ___________%