On behalf of the Wolfson Campus Division of Student Services, I am pleased to welcome you to our website. Here you will find a thorough delineation of the services and programs that we offer through our departments which include the New Student Center, Admissions, Advisement/Career Services, Financial Aid, Registration, Disability Accommodations (ACCESS), Testing and Student Life.
The Division of Student Services exists to assist you in:
• Successfully acclimating to the college environment,
• Serving as your guide and advocate in succeeding at the College and beyond,
• Providing you with an array of opportunities and resources designed to enhance your academic experience,
• Fostering leadership skills, and
• Helping you to secure your general welfare today and in the years ahead.
It is our belief at the Division of Student Services that a well-rounded education extends well beyond classroom walls and permeates every facet of the student experience. We work cooperatively with Academic Affairs and with other College divisions to ensure that you leave Miami Dade College prepared to enhance both the quality of your own lives, as well as the quality of your individual communities, your nation, and the world.
As your dean, I care very much about the personal and ethical decisions that you make while enrolled in College because these will have an impact in your academic progress and eventual success. Therefore, I urge you to take full advantage of the rich opportunities that we offer and to take ownership of your personal responsibility in helping to secure for yourselves a solid, well-rounded education.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dean of Students