School of Business and the Internal Revenue Service present 2014 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
A free service designed to help prepare Individual Income Tax returns for community residents.
Dates and Times
February 4th – April 8th, 2014
||4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Items You Need to Bring
- Proof of identification – Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration or
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
- Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit, such as a blank check
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Hialeah Campus VITA/ Single Stop
1776 W. 49th Street
Hialeah, Fl 33012
Room 324 in Building 1800
Driving Directions to Hialeah Campus
P: (305) 237-8620
- E-File - Electronic filing available in all locations
- A maximum of 25 clients per evenings and must be signed in prior to 6:00 p.m.
Assistance is available in English and Spanish.