Financial Aid and Scholarships
Please read the forms carefully and complete all required sections. Upload the forms along with the required documentation.
For additional information, contact your Financial Aid Office.
- Student Assistants will be paid during the time the college is working remotely.
- The payment will be based on an average of hours worked during the last 4 weeks.
- The student may not exceed eligible amount awarded.
Nelnet Payment Plans
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There's no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it's easy to enroll! Visit Nelnet's Payment Options page for more information.
- Student loans have an interest rate of 0% for 60 days.
- Students have the option to suspend payments for the next two months.
- Effective March 13, 2020, the interest rate on all federally held student loans serviced by FedLoan Servicing will temporarily be reduced to 0% for at least 60 days.
- This 0% interest rate change will be applied to all federal loans in any status (in school, in grace, in repayment, in deferment/forbearance, etc.).
- View the full FAQ list.
Changes in Eligibility
- If you have an extenuating circumstance which you believe warrants a review of your eligibility for financial aid you must notify the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.
- Please complete and submit this form along with appropriate supporting documentation to your Financial Aid Office.
- If additional documentation is required, it must be submitted within 30 days from the request date to avoid a delay in processing.
- Fill out the form.
- MDC Scholarships - Main Page
Scholarship notifications are only sent to your MyMDC email account. Please check it regularly for updates.
- Fall-Spring Scholarship Application
The 2020-2021 MDC Scholarship Drive is now open! For more information on applying for MDC scholarships, contact the financial aid office at your campus. The application process runs through May 31, 2020.