The Physical Ability Test (PAT) is one component of the entry-level selection process for the position of Law Enforcement officer.
The Physical Abilities Test (PAT) is administered on a walk-in basis on the following days:
- Every Thursday: 9:00 A.M.
- Every 2nd and 4th Friday: 9:00 A.M.
- The Practice PAT is administered every Wednesday at 9:00 A.M.
- Report 10 minutes before the scheduled time in front of Building 9.
When reporting for the Physical Abilities Test, you MUST bring the following items:
- Completed Physician’s Medical Consent Form (must be signed by a Physician)
- Physical Ability Test Data Sheet
- Government Issued Picture ID (i.e. Driver’s License)
- Receipt of payment from the Bursar’s Office.
- Bursar’s Office Location: North Campus, Building 1, Room 1154
- Bursar’s Office Telephone Number: (305) 237-1287
- Bursar’s Office Hours: Mon—Thurs 8:00 A.M.—7:00 P.M.; Fri 8:00 A.M.—4:30 P.M.
Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Practice PAT or PAT without the aforementioned items. No Exceptions
All Physical Ability Test Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- $30—Physical Abilities Test
- $45—Physical Abilities Test and Practice PAT
Test results are on a pass/fail basis and will be provided to candidates immediately following the test.