Learning Outcomes initiative leads to learning innovations
Miami Dade College faculty, college leaders, students and the community came together on Oct. 17, 2007, to pledge themselves to the Student Learning Outcomes project. Since then, the College has remained in the forefront of a national movement that supports liberal education and improved assessment in higher education.
The following video features information and projects that highlight the creative intersections among learning outcomes in MDC classrooms and student services.
More Academics Articles
- Meek Center celebrates 20 years
- Community-centered health education
- Top faculty honored with Endowed Teaching Chair awards
- Blending the abstract and the concrete
- Area students get a glimpse behind the badge
- Partnership with FPL puts grads directly to work
- College fills growing demand for human services professionals