Proving to students "College is Possible"
Miami Dade College North Campus Science Complex welcomed more than 700 parents and high school students at "College is Possible," a recent town meeting organized by MDC and the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and sponsored by FedEx. The largest HSF event of its kind ever held in Miami, it provided information on college admissions, financial aid and scholarships. The HSF awarded nearly $30 million in scholarships nationwide.
More Academics Articles
- Redefining success
- New bachelor’s degrees help students get jobs
- 2010 a year of honor, high praise for MDC
- MDC cuts ribbon for first Confucius Institute in South Florida
- Going Green
- All in good health
- On a winning streak
- Sharks score victories on several fronts
- City of Doral awards its first scholarships