- MDC application for admission.
- A.A. or A.S. degree from a regionally accredited institution OR a minimum of 60 credit hours with a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Completion of the following courses:
- MAC1105 – College Algebra
- STA2023 – Statistical Methods
- ECO2013 – Principles of Economics
- CGS1060 – Introduction to Microcomputers
- CGS1540 – Database Concepts and Design
- COP1334 – Introduction to C++ Programming And either CTS1134 – Networking Technologies or CTS1650 – Networking Fundamentals