- Library Reserve Request
- Recommended Purchase of New Library Material
- Library Instruction Request
- Tutorial Referral
Generic Account Management Guidelines
Each campus will set up a generic Outlook email to be shared by employees who receive forms. It is important to keep in mind that requests will come in for different services, such as reserves, ILL, requests for tutoring and library instruction, etc. Inboxes are shared; every action taken will affect the rest of the individuals receiving online forms at your campus. The following guidelines will help you manage emails under the generic inbox without affecting other individuals.
- ·Employees receiving online forms should contact the Network Department (CNS) to set up an inbox within Outlook with their respective campus generic e-mail accounts. Please see list by campus below.
- Create a new folder under the campus inbox for your area (ILL, Reserve, etc.) If you are in charge of Inter-Library Loan, i.e., you can call the folder ILL. Every time a new request is received for your area, save it to its assigned folder.
- When employees working under the same account at your campus open a new e-mail, it will no longer show as new (highlighted) on your inbox. To prevent missing an e-mail, regularly check the shared folder.
- Inboxes are shared. Please do not delete e-mail messages from other areas which might be needed by other people. Only delete emails when you are certain that no one in your area needs to retain the information.
- Recommendation: If more than one individual per campus is in charge of ILL, i.e. one person should be assigned to delete emails from the generic inbox or folders belonging to their respective areas after these are no longer needed.
- Hialeah Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kendall Campus - email@example.com
- Homestead Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- InterAmerican Campus - email@example.com
- Medical Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Campus - email@example.com
- MDC-West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolfson Campus - email@example.com
- Entrepreneurial Education Center - firstname.lastname@example.org