Heading to the Great Outdoors
The National Park Service is working with MDC’s School of Justice to establish a ranger certification program.
For students longing for a career in the great outdoors, MDC has a new solution.
Seeing a need for seasonal park law enforcement rangers in the Southeastern United States, the National Park Service is working with MDC’s School of Justice to establish a ranger certification program, the only one of its kind south of the Carolinas.
Supported by the Florida Bay Stewardship Fund (FBSF) of the South Florida National Parks Trust and the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) program, the academy will prepare graduates to work as seasonal law enforcement rangers in more than 395 parks nationwide.
More Features Articles
- Carnegie Corporation Lauds MDC President
- MDC Ranks at Top
- Single Stop Helps Students Excel
- New Faculty Showcase MDC’s Diversity
- MDC Lauds Trio of Pioneers
- MDC Shines in Attracting Students
- Renewable Energy Experts Convene at MDC
- Great Honors College Students Grow Stronger
- New Dean Focuses on Students’ Success
- Top-Notch TV Worth Watching
- MDC Volleyball Star is U.S. Hit
- Baseball is Family Affair at MDC
- Dynamic Coach to Lead Men’s Basketball Team
- Pathways to Lifelong Success