Community service is a great way for members of clubs to build bonds between members, and to get involved in the local community. For some student organizations, service hours may be mandatory for each of the members, or this may be something you may want to consider trying with your group. There are plenty of opportunities for groups to do service, and some might relate to the purpose of the group. Begin tracking your hours
- Make sure you select #3 to log group volunteer hours
- Use your personal MDC user name and password to log in
- Select the group with which you would like to log your hours
- Select the organization where you completed service hours
- Fill in the rest of the service information and submit!
- Each group member should log their hours separately for the group
President’s Volunteer Service Award – Groups
Learn more about the President’s Volunteer Service Award for groups and how your student organization can earn this recognition.