The mission of Miami-Dade College is to provide accessible, affordable, high-quality education by keeping the learner's needs at the center of decision making and working in partnership with it's dynamic, multicultural community.
Support Staff Council
are elected representatives, of classified staff
employees, at each campus, who are empowered to meet, confer, recommend and
advise their respective Campus Presidents and District Vice Provost regarding
concerns in practices, procedural matters, and working conditions. The
Council works in unison with faculty & administrators to accomplish the
college's overall mission.
Promote communication campus wide
* Participate in Campus Governance
* Encourage professional growth
* Evaluate and make appropriate, recommendations regarding working conditions and relationships
* Promote campus goals and objectives
* Act as a sounding board for classified staff
* Recommend appointment of classified staff to campus and college wide committees with the approval of campus president
| HOME | MISSION STATEMENT |COUNCIL MEMBERS | CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS | AGENDAS & MINUTES |EMPLOYEE NEWS| PROJECTS | CONTACT US/FEEDBACK |