A Supply Chain Management degree will lead you to new and profitable career options. This is your opportunity to develop your expertise on supply chain activities such as product development, sourcing, information systems, production, logistics and more. Register now and learn how to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in business.
- Complete the MDC application
- Complete the MDC Supplemental BAS application for Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants should have completed an AA, AS (AS, transportation and logistics or business related fields) or AAS degree,
at least 60 college credit hours (including satisfaction of General Education requirements for an AA, AS or AAS degree), from a regionally or nationally accredited institution prior to admittance.
- Completed the Lower Division prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of "C" (ACG 2021/Lab, ACG 2071/Lab, MAN 2021, ECO 2013, ECO 2023, TRA 1154, and TRA 2010)
Additional Requirements for the BAS in Supply Chain Management Program
- Students admitted to the baccalaureate degree program without meeting the foreign language requirement must complete the requirement prior to graduation.
- If satisfying the requirement by high school courses (2 years of sequential Language), official high school transcript must be submitted to MDC Transcript Services.
- Completion of CGS1060 with a minimum grade of "C" or passing the computer competency test