Meet the Faculty
A Dynamic Campus with Big Ideas
At the Hialeah Campus, our faculty is part of a tight-knit, intimate learning community that understands the unique challenges students face and helps students overcome those challenges. They tackle busy schedules with innovation, bridge language barriers with humor, and inspire students to imagine.
The result of their efforts is real: From award-winning student publications, to authentic research, to Study Abroad, and much more, the care our faculty puts into their craft creates student success.
Students are now welcomed to publish research articles completed under the guidance of a faculty-led research project. Please visit https://issuu.com/mdc-polygon for all previous issues of Polygon. For more information about Polygon, please contact Dr. Shakil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our faculty’s success stories:
- Annual Student Interdisciplinary Symposium
- Authentic Research with Howard Hughes Medical Institute at the University of Miami
- Beta Pi Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)- International Honor Society
- Blogger Workshops and Blogger Awards for Students
- Café Cultura - Hialeah's Homegrown Literary and Visual Arts Student Magazine
- Expanding Horizons for English for Academic Purposes Students
- Hialeah Campus Performing Arts Club
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Study Abroad Program in Florence, Italy
- Polygon (multi-disciplinary online journal)
- Professors EMPOWER Non-traditional Students with Changemaking Innovation
- Putting MDC on the Map with EnTec Students
- The Global Citizen Project