Medical Campus Program Requirements and Target Dates
Thank you for your interest in MDC Medical Campus. Medical Campus programs are limited access and students must complete milestones in order to determine eligibility to move forward in their discipline classes. In order to have your records reviewed during the selection process, you must request a Milestone Review prior to the program’s Target Review Dates. Milestone Review Dates can be found on the program’s websites. Advisors are available to assist students in understanding program requirements and milestones. Please visit Advisement and Career Services for assistance.
Milestone Review Directions
- Request a Milestone Review to progress towards the selection process
- Students interested in Vocational Credit Certificate programs and the First Responder, EMT, Paramedic, or EMS programs DO NOT need to submit a Milestone Review Fee.
- If you previously submitted a Milestone Review Fee and were not selected for progression to discipline courses, you are not required to submit an additional Milestone Review Fee for the SAME program. (Please note: proof of prior fee payment may be requested).
Please note the following:
- Submitting a Milestone Review Request, along with payment of the fee, and completion of program requirements does not guarantee progression to discipline courses.
- Milestone Review fees are nonrefundable.
- It is strongly recommended that all program requirements are completed prior to submitting a Request for Milestone Review. Exception: All School of Nursing and the Health Science programs require that ALL program requirements are completed prior to requesting a Milestone Review. It is strongly recommended that students meet with an advisor from the Medical Campus.
- Successful completion of HSC0003/L: Introduction to Healthcare lecture and lab is a requirement for all programs, except the bachelor's degrees.
- Transfer students: must submit official transcripts from ALL prior attended intuitions to MDC Kendall Campus, Transcript Evaluation Department. Please visit the MDC Transcripts website for more information about submitting transcripts to the College.
- Students should refer to individual program information for specific program requirements here. Students who have not enrolled at Miami Dade College during the last twelve-month period must also submit a college application.
- Clinical participation in some programs require students to be at least 18 years of age. All students are subject to criminal background check. Please consult the program web page for further information.
- A student who has been convicted of a felony or the subject of arrest pertaining to a controlled substance should confer with an authorized representative of the regulatory/licensing agency to determine eligibility for future credentialing and practice. Graduates are subject to the laws, policies, and procedures of their respective regulatory/licensing board. The college cannot assure licensure/certification. Students are subject to the policies and procedures of affiliating agencies.