About Miami Dade College's School of Business
Miami Dade College’s School of Business is not just about providing you with an education. It is about opening doors, forging new career paths and giving you practical information that you can use to build your business and your career.
There is no better place to be than Miami. As the international trade gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean, it is the economic capital of the region and one of the most diverse cities in North America.
The MDC School of Business is a doorway into this world. We have Bachelor’s degree, degree programs that transfer to four-year institutions, as well as short-term certificate programs that prepare you to enter Miami’s vibrant business community right now.
Open the door to your future today at Miami Dade College's School of Business.
Opportunities we offer:
- A Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Supervision and Management (B.A.S.) prepares graduates for leadership roles and positions in a variety of industries.
- An Associate in Arts degree (A.A.) prepares you to continue your education at the university level.
- A Fast-Track Associate in Arts degree that takes just one year to finish.
- An Associate in Science degree (A.S.) prepares you to go to work immediately.
- An online degree allows you to meet your life's busy demands while preparing you to advance in your career.
- Certificate programs provide expertise in specific areas that you can use to build your career or your business.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Supply Chain Management