Kendall Campus - Business Resource Center
Location: R448 (Building R - Room 448)
Hours of Open Lab Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Note: Subject to change
Times: Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- ECO2013 – Macroeconomics
- ECO2023 – Microeconomics
- MTB1103 – Business Math
- QMB2100 & STA2023 – Business Statistics & Statistics
Times: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- ACG2021 – Financial Accounting
- ACG2071 – Managerial Accounting
- In-person One-on-one Tutoring
Note: Mask always required; Appointments suggested but not required; Please call phone number listed above for tutor availability and appointments.
- Online Tutoring for Accounting, Business Statistics, Economics.
Please call phone number listed above for tutor availability and appointments during listed tutoring times.
- Safe-distanced/sanitized tables and chairs for individual study and remote connection to class or tutor.
Note: Mask always required. Please bring your own devices and supplies. Area not guaranteed to always be quiet, so headphones are suggested for studying and required for remote classes.
Up to 10 pages of free B&W printing available to each student, daily.